Tuesday 6 December 2011

Happy feats

Feats of happiness are sometimes as small as the free hot chocolate packets our building concierge handed out to rushed, wind-blown commuters last week. Or maybe they're not acts of happiness, but things that bring joy instead. Mine are people - my sons, my husband, even my chocolate lab Bear and the way he greets everyone and everything with a slobbery grin.

In this article several people provide moments of happiness in everday life. My sister does that - bends to point out a pretty flower or lingers over a painting. Sometimes I'm too rushed, but I'll try to slow down so that beauty can catch up to me....

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/relationships/news-and-views/sarah-hampson/how-finding-beauty-in-ordinary-life-can-make-you-happy/article2258439/

No comments:

Post a Comment